BeachYogi Ibiza FAQs
July/August Yoga Retreat:
£525pp for 7 nights: Price based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room or tipi.
- Yoga: Two 1.5 – 2 hour classes per day with one free day: (12 classes in a one week holiday)
- Brunch: Yummy veg brunch (7 mornings)
- Dinner: 5 nights of home cooked 3 course nutritious vegetarian evening feast under the stars
- Accommodation: A simple and affordable Spanish Finca set in the campo (countryside)20 minutes drive from Benirras beach
- Massage: Half hour treatment of your choice
- The best customer care: Wendy Buttery and her team will look after you
What’s not included
Insurance, flights and transfers to our venue are not included in the cost of the course.
Flights: Ryanair & Easyjet have cheap flights.
Taxi transfers from the airport.
All bespoke treatments and activities are extra.
We highly recommend that you hire a car for this weeks holiday because the island is small enough to drive around and explore it’s many beautiful beaches during the day. Otherwise taxi costs will add up.
Please note there is a day off during the week. We can decide what day suits everyone whilst on retreat. This is a day of no yoga and no evening meal and gives you and your body a much need rest and also is a great day for an excursion to Formentera (for example). Detailed info about all the area is given in your welcome pack.
A typical day on BeachYogi
8am – 9.30am – Morning yoga
10.30am - Brunch served
11.30am – 5.30pm - Time to explore the many beaches, have a treatment or chill
6pm – 7.30pm - Evening yoga
8.00pm – Dinner
*Activities including day trips, sailing, waterskiing, diving etc need to be pre-booked.
How to get to us
Fly from any airport to Ibiza. Flights are at very early or late times from the UK and there are lots of them so shop around for the best price or time depending on what is most important to you. More normal hours will be more expensive flights.
If you come by train to Barcelona or somewhere in the South of France and then ferry, we will reward you with another whole hours massage added to the already free 1/2 hour and also give you a Neals Yard goody bag worth £30 for your efforts.
Taxi in Ibiza
For both retreat venues you need to take a taxi and on booking we will give you the address so that you know where to go. To the July retreat it is about E40 and from the September retreat it is about E20.
Car hire in Ibiza
We can then arrange car hire share for both retreats to make it cheaper, obviously car hire will be more in July than in September.
What to do in Ibiza
There is so much to do in Ibiza you can do as much or as little as you like. In both venues we recommend car hire share otherwise you don’t get the most out of your stay on this beautiful Island.
* 52 beaches to explore
* Hippy markets of Es Canar and San Carlos
* Ibiza town and the night markets
* The relaxed North East beaches or the more posey beaches like Las Salinas in the South
We can arrange diving for you if you would like to explore the ship wrecks and beautiful turquoise waters around Ibiza. Just let us know and we can organize it for you.
What to bring
* Yoga mat and any yoga equipment you like to use
* Warm Shawl for relaxation in yoga and for cooler evenings if arise
* A beach towel (towels and linen for the house are provided)
* Drivers license if you don’t pre-book a hire car before arrival
* Any watersports equipment if you wish to do anything, snorkel and mask, dive equipment
* A good book
* Sun cream