New YearYogi: new year yoga retreats
Prices are from £495pp in Hay on Wye and from £525pp in East Sussex. Please go to each venue page link for more information on the location.
New year yoga retreats
Feel the need to get away for the New Year? Want to completely unwind, immerse yourself in your yoga practice and soak up some tranquility? Join us at one of our venues around the UK to kick back, relax, stretch out the Christmas excesses and enjoy the company of new friends.
New year yoga retreats outline
Welcome the New Year in the AdventureYogi way. We’ll be at a special venue, with lots of yoga, pampering treatments, walks and fabulous healthy food. There’s a special evening schedule to bring the New Year in with setting of intentions, meditation, a delicious vegetarian feast, and dancing.
Our retreats are wonderful in winter with their open fires, story telling, cooking workshops, yoga workshops and invigorating walks. With a daily schedule of yoga in the morning and evening, tasty vegetarian meals, massages and free time to explore or relax. Join us for just a couple of days or a week this New Year.
These retreats are perfect for those who want to get away from the usual New Year celebrations, feel healthy, Alive and set positive intentions for the year ahead. These are the elements to a NewYearYogi retreat…
For more details or to make a reservation please contact us, we’d love to hear from you.
“A precious and invigorating few days. I arrived feeling mildly frazzled. Came out feeling calmer, clearer – and definitely healthier!” Martin. Cornwall Dec 2014
The classes are suitable for all abilities, from beginners to intermediate and advanced levels. Everyone is welcome. We have a range of inspiring and experienced teachers who are well practiced at adapting the class for everyone’s level. Whether it be Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, Ashtanga, Sivananda, Yin or others, all classes cover pranayama, asanas and meditation to help increase oxygen flow, balance, clarity and to promote a peaceful mind. Morning sessions are a more dynamic practice and the evening sessions are gentle with lots of stretches, meditation and relaxation
Nutritious and delicious vegetarian food is an integral part of our NewYearYogi retreats with an emphasis on warming and nourishing menus. Our food is gently detoxing, it’s all vegetarian, made without sugar or dairy products, and low in wheat and gluten. There are herbal teas and caffeinated teas/coffee for you to choose, and there’s bread and cow’s milk in the morning if you prefer it, but also soya and almond milk to enjoy. There are pre yoga snacks to support blood sugar levels and the chef always makes a special porridge for breakfast, and there is granola, fruit, yogurt and eggs to enjoy. In the afternoon a wholesome healthy lunch is served and then after evening yoga there’s a wonderful 2 course dinner for you. We bring our own AdventureYogi chefs with us who all have their own individual flair and genius to produce high quality vegetarian dishes. We offer fresh, local, seasonal and nutritious meals.
Massage / Holistic Treatments
Our own highly experienced therapists are on hand to soothe away your aches and pains. Choose from an array of wonderful different massages, facials, reiki, reflexology and acupuncture depending on your retreat and the therapists available. Half an hour treatment of your choice is included in the price but you are welcome to extend your treatment at an extra cost.
Our new year retreats are a time for you to slow down and relax, away from the hype and excesses that are Christmas and New Year. We provide lots of fun and interesting activities and it is up to you if you decide to join in or simply take time out for you. There are silent walks in the morning, cooking and yoga workshops,massage treatments, walks in the countryside and a new year celebration the AY way!
This new year we are in our beautiful venues in East Sussex and Oxfordshire. For more info about both venues please go to their individual pages Cornwall and Hay on Wye.
Prices at New Year 2016/17
Please note: that New year and Easter are peak times so the price reflects this.
In Hay on Wye Wales
* Deluxe double en-suite with four poster bed £689pp 4 nights, £529pp 3 nights
* Deluxe twin en-suite £669pp 4 nights, £495pp 3 nights
* Spacious twin room with own bath £639pp 4 nights, £479pp 3 nights
* Large double own bathroom £639pp 4 nights, £479pp 3 nights
* Spacious double with shared bath £639pp 4 nights, £479pp 3 nights
* Double with shared bath £639pp 4 nights, £479 3 nights
In East Sussex
* Crow and Ewe Cottages and The Calf Shed £565pp, 3 nights
*Roost cottage £525pp, 3 nights
8.00am: Silent walk in tranquil surrounding countryside before yoga
8.30am – 10.30am: Morning Yoga & Meditation Class
10.30am: Brunch served wholesome warming foods and teas
11.00am-5pm Free time for walking, workshops, 1:1’s, treatments or just relax
2.30pm Hearty and warming lunch
5.30pm – 7.30pm: Evening Yoga & Meditation
7.30pm: Delicious Vegetarian Dinner
The Hay on Wye retreat starts at 5pm and finishes at 11am.
The East Sussex retreat starts at 5pm and finishes at 12 noon
What the price includes
- 4 or 3 nights accommodation in the stunning rural tranquility
- Early morning hot water and lemon or herbal teas with nut snacks to boost energy levels pre yoga
- 3/4 x daily guided silent morning walk to the sunrise to wake up peacefully and slowly
- 3/4 x 2 hour morning yoga practice which will energise and awaken sleepy bodies and a variety of types of meditation practice to calm the mind
- 3/4 delicious and wholesome veggie/vegan inspired breakfasts from one of our expert in house chefs
- 1 x Yoga workshop on setting intentions for 2017.
- 1 x guided walk on one afternoon
- 3/4 fresh, warming and healthy vegan style lunch with a selection of salads and dressing
- 3/4 x 2 hour evening yoga to unwind and calm with restorative practices, meditation and yoga nidra.
- 3/4 hearty vegan evening meals with a selection of savoury and inspiring dishes plus a wheat,sugar, dairy free dessert
- 1 x cooking workshop New year new you cleansing and nourishing recipes for a great start to 2017
- 1 x evening celebration for new year yogis with a feast followed by dancing and meditation
- A 30 minute pampering massage to ease the mind and soothe the soul
- All Yoga equipment
- Helpful and friendly AY staff to look after your every need to help you feel pampered and looked after
NewYearYogi Dates 2016/17
December 28th – January 4nd | 4 nights 28th – 1st or 3 nights 1st – 4th January | Hay on Wye
Prices are from £675pp in Hay on Wye and from £525pp in East Sussex. Please go to each venue page link for more information on the location.
Please do contact us for more information about our New Year Yogi yoga and meditation retreats, we’re looking forward to hearing from you soon.
“It exceeded my expectations – I felt very happy whilst there”
“Beautiful location and delicious food”
“Great value for money”
“Really magical, loved walks, sea, loved veggie meals and liked there was no booze”
“Thanks! I had a wonderful time and met great people”
“I really enjoyed Sally’s classes and the wealth of information she shared with us.”
“Such a positive thing to do for the New Year”
“The New Years Eve dance and meditation was really superb – such a fantastic way to see the New Year in – really feeling at peace”
“Excellent yoga teacher, amazing food, and very nice accommodation”
“Really enjoyed the workshops and silent walks”