WellbeingYogi Gloucestershire FAQs
How do I get there?
Our Gloucestershire yoga retreat is easily accessible. By train from London Paddington the journey to Gloucester is only 1hour 40 minutes. A 10 minute taxi ride will bring you to the gates of the house, alternatively a pick up can be arranged in advance. By car take exit 12 on the M5. Follow this road for 2 miles and you will climb a small hill at the top of which you’ll see, on the right, a pair of very large green gates with a welcoming swan perched on top. You have arrived!
Recommended Train Times for New Year:
Saturday 28th Dec : London Paddington departs 13.58 arrives Gloucester 16.06
Wednesday 1st Jan : Gloucester departs 12.44 arrives London Paddington 14.48
Please check the dates to see if your yoga retreat is 2 or 3 nights.
2 nights option in the house £295pp – £375pp
3 night option in the house £395pp – £495pp
- Master Bedroom*: glorious room with an enormous emperor size bed Perfect for a couple or two good friends: 2 nights with shared en-suite with master dressing room £375pp 3 nights £465pp
- Master Dressing Room*: fantastic large double room with shared en-suite with master bedroom:2 nights £375pp/3 nights £465pp
- Bachelor Room: Cosy double with en-suite: 2 nights £355pp/3 nights £435pp
- Time Room*: lovely large double with fine views and en-suite: 2 nights £365pp/3 nights £445pp
- North Room*: Fantastic twin or double room with en-suite: 2 nights £365pp/3 nights £445pp
- Oak Room: Stunning large double with 4 poster bed from 16th Century and copper free standing bath plus en-suite bathroom with fantastic views. Ideal for couples or friends wanting a real treat!: 2 nights £395/ 3 nights £495pp
- Pink Room: Small cosy double with en-suite: 2 nights £355pp/ 3 nights £435pp
- Porch dorm Room: huge 3 bed dorm with lots of sunshine and en-suite: 2 nights £295pp/3 nights £395pp
- The hole in the wall: A mini flat with double room and en-suite bathroom, separate from the other rooms a real escape: 2 nights £365pp/ 3 nights £445pp
* The North, Time, Master dressing room and master bedroom are all double rooms, however, they can all have a single bed added so 2 friends/same sex can share or 3 if you share the double! Please email to ask for prices according to your specifications.
2 or 3 night option in a luxury bell tent £295pp – £425pp (Summer only)
- Bell tents suitable for 2 friends on twin beds or a couple on a double: 2 nights £295pp/3 nights £395pp
- Bell tents for one person: 2 nights £325pp/3 nights £425pp
Price per person is based on two people sharing a room and depends on room type.
All rooms have en-suite bathrooms except the master bedroom and the dressing room and they share a bathroom.
*Special offer price* for couples or 2 friends happy to share a double bed: Master bedroom, master dressing room, bachelor, time, Oak and pink rooms: £100 discount for the second person making the price £365 master and master dressing room, £345 bachelor room, Time room, £395 Oak room and £335 pink room respectively* (this is the 3 nights stay prices)
If you wish to have a double room to yourself then there is a single supplement of £150.
What’s included in the price?
Once you arrive on our wellbeing yoga retreats the only thing you will need to spend money on is more relaxing holistic treatments to maximise your chill out time. Here is what is included:
* Brunch, light afternoon snack and 2 course evening meal
* 2 x 2 hour yoga classes per day
* Silent walk in the morning
* Half an hour holistic treatment of your choice
* Guided afternoon walk
* Teas and snacks to re-fuel throughout the day
* Wonderful AdventureYogi team to look after your every need
All you have to pay for is your travel to and from the venue, which may include a train and taxi fare.
How much is the massage?
If you would like to increase your free half an hour massage treatment to 1 hour it is an extra £30 for half an hour or £50 for an hour. You can have as many treatments as you like as we have a number of therapists on hand to look after you.
What’s the daily schedule?
8:00AM: Silent walk in tranquil surrounding countryside
8:30-10:30 AM Morning yoga and meditation class
10.30 AM: Brunch of freshly squeezed detox juics, homemade granola and eggs
11:30-1:30PM: Massages and free time to read, explore and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
1:30-2.30 PM Guided countryside walk
2:30 PM: Healthy ‘late lunch’ savoury snack
3:00-5:00PM: More treatments to pamper yourself or free time
5:00 – 7:00PM Evening yoga and meditation class
7:15 PM: Delicious vegetarian feast
What other activites are there to do?
Our yoga retreat in Gloucestershire is surrounded by fields and countryside so we take you on a guided walk in the afternoons to explore the local area.
The grounds of the estate are very beautiful so if the sun is shining, then relax in the walled garden with a good book!