A Delicious Vibrant Dip
It’s quick and easy to make but still packs a punch at the table. Try adding a touch of cayenne pepper for a kick, or add a handful of mint blended with the beans and beetroot for a fresh variation. Healthy, nutritious and tasty!
– 1 tin (400g) Cannellini beans
– 300g cooked beetroot
– 1 lemon, juiced and 1/2 zest
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
– 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Add beans, beetroot, garlic, vinegar and salt & pepper to food processor.
– Blitz while slowly adding the olive oil.
– Once a smooth consistency is reached, transfer into a bowl and serve with crudités of your choice.