Heavenly 15 Minute Cup Brownies! (Sugar + Dairy free)
The Perfect Recipe for Instant Indulgence
It will be ready to eat in 15 minutes and it’s not that punishing, because we are using sprouted flour, which digests like a vegetable, so people with wheat intolerance can eat it. Plus its sugar and dairy free! You can’t go wrong. It’s also a great if you suddenly need to improvise a dessert. You could add coconut cream on top or ice cream for a real treat.
– 3 tbsp Rude Health Sprouted Wheat Flour
– 2 tbsp Fairtrade Cacao Powder
– 1 tsp Cinnamon (or any other spice of your choice, chilli flakes would also work if you’re feeling spicy)
– 1 tsp Vanilla extract
– 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
– 3 tbsp Honey
– 3 tbsp Coconut Milk (or any other milk of your choice)
– Pistachios (or any other nuts) (optional)
– Pinch of Salt
– 1 ramekin dish (or microwave cup if you’re in a real hurry and use microwaves)
– 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon to measure
– 1 fork to mix it all
Add the ingredients into the ramekin dish by the order of appearance above. Keep mixing with the fork, so you don’t get any clumps. Sprinkle with pistachios or any other nuts.
Pop the ramekin dish in a preheated oven to 180C for 15 – 20 minutes, or until the tops look slightly dry and crispy. If you use a microwave and you’re in a real hurry, put in the microwave on full power for 2 minutes (this may vary according to your microwave, but don’t let it for too long or it can get too dry). At AdventureYogi, we don’t use microwaves, nor do we encourage the use of microwaves. If you have an oven and you’re not in a rush, go for the oven!
Once the brownies are done, the only challenge here is to wait a few minutes before eating.