That’s right folks, we are excited to be announcing a new Active Yoga East Sussex Retreat at our gorgeous venue.
What is an Active Yoga Retreat?
We have been at our East Sussex venue for over 3 years. In this time we have got to know the local area and we have discovered that there is so much to do there, so we wanted to share this active, fun time with you.
We are located next to Bewl Water Lake, which is the largest stretch of open water in the South East set in an 800-acre area of outstanding natural beauty in the High Weald bordering Kent and East Sussex. There are lots of activities that can be done on or around the lake, such as canoeing, cycling or walking around it.
On Saturday, enjoy a guided walk with packed lunch in the local area of the High Weald and on Sunday you are free to choose from the range of activities around Bewl lake.
Cycle the circumference of the lake which is 12.5 miles or take a mountain bike and try the off road tracks, although not hilly the views are stunning.
You can choose to walk the 12.5-mile circumference, which is a challenging long walk of around 6 hours on average…a nice Sunday activity post morning yoga and a hearty breakfast. Knowing that evening yoga will soothe achy calves and bums!
Try canoeing or horse riding, whichever takes your fancy.
We have an outdoor heated pool to 30 degrees from May – October so after a cycle or walk enjoy relaxing in warm soothing waters to loosen muscles and encourage circulation to tight spots.
8 am – 10 am – Energising morning yoga and meditation class.
10 am – Healthy nutritious and hearty veggie Brunch.
11 am – 5.30 pm – Guided walk on Saturday; Sunday options to spend the day on Bewl lake cycling, walking, canoeing, sailing or relax by the pool and enjoy a massage – packed lunches provided.
5.30 pm – 7.30 pm – Evening restorative yoga and meditation class.
7:45 pm – Delicious 3 course vegan/veggie clean-living wholesome dinner.
10 pm – Bedtime!
Price: £449pp Early Bird special – Valid when you book 6 weeks before your retreat. (Standard price £493pp)
Based on 2 people sharing a twin room with own bathroom.
Single supplement 40%
What’s included in the Price
– 3 nights luxurious accommodation in the rural tranquility surrounded by beautiful East Sussex countryside with views of the Weald valley.
– Private use of outdoor heated pool to 30 degrees with stunning views of the Weald Valley.
– 3 x 2 hour morning yoga practices which will energise and awaken the body ready for the day’s activities.
– 3 x 2 hour evening yoga to unwind and calm with restorative practices, meditation and yoga nidra to help relax body and mind.
– Breakfast, packed lunches and 3 course evening meal.
– A guided walk on Saturday in The High Weald with packed lunch.
– All Yoga equipment.
– Arrangement of shared taxi’s from recommended train travel times.
For more info on our Gorgeous East Sussex venue just go to the East Sussex page.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch and join us on this new adventure!