How to Pack a Yogi Summer Bag
It’s always a bit of a mission knowing what to pack for a holiday, especially if you’ve not been away for a while. So here’s a bit of help with packing a yogi bag for yoga holidays abroad so you can arrive prepared and ready to relax…
Our Top Items for a Yogi Summer Bag
- Suncream: Green People suncream products don’t have any nasties in them, and have natural oils such as rose and geranium in them so they smell good too. Their travel pack with three 100ml bottles is handy too for cabin luggage.
- Sun Hat: There are so many great sun hats out there at the moment; you can choose from large brims, to small ones, different shapes, and all sorts of colours.
- Yoga Shorts: these are so much more comfy in the heat. A couple of brands we love are Yoga Rebel and Surfdome.
- Yoga Mat Bag : Two lovely ones we saw were from Yoga Bliss and The Whale Company
- Travel Yoga Mat : These Manduka Yoga Travel Mats are super light (only 0.9kg) have a great grip, and fold into a bag.
- A Good Book : We loved these 3 books on meditation, relaxation and the four desires
If you want anymore top tips on how to be prepared for a yoga retreat, just ask us! We are experts having run retreats now for 10 years! Join us on a retreat or adventure and check out our calendar page here. Enjoy packing your yogi summer bag!