Flexible Booking - If you can't make the retreat we will help fill your place and offer a holiday credit voucher or refund if we do
Refundable deposit - If we can re-sell your place
No change fees - If you need to transfer your booking due to coronavirus there is no fee
Final payment for UK retreats 4 weeks prior and 6 weeks for holidays abroad
Before booking with AdventureYogi, please take time to read our new booking conditions.
Our terms and conditions have been re-written post-covid by Serenity Professionals so that we are legally compliant with The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, for your protection. They are tailored specifically to what we offer you.
We also have a temporary Coronavirus clause which will be reviewed in May 2021 to further protect you from the uncertainty that the virus has imposed on the world.
Up until May 2021, we have new booking conditions to be able to be as flexible as possible in light of the coronavirus and the uncertainty it has brought for travel and holidays.
We ask for 30% deposit and final payment for UK retreats will be 4 weeks instead of our usual 8 weeks and for yoga holidays abroad 6 weeks instead of the usual 8 weeks.
If you book from June 11th onwards and if your retreat or holiday has been cancelled by AdventureYogi Ltd due to the coronavirus pandemic flare-up, you will receive the choice of:
If you need to cancel for any other reason the terms of our cancellation policy in our terms and conditions still apply.
*The 110% – the extra 10% can be towards any treatments that are on offer and any of our online offerings or 10% towards your next booking with us.
If you choose to accept a holiday credit voucher resulting from cancellation by us:
If you choose to accept a refund:
We will provide a full refund within the 14 day time frame unless it is of an unprecedented nature in which case we will be asking for a delay on this from you if you can support this if you can afford to wait.
In the situation that you have to cancel your booking, If you think it is the coronavirus, we will need to see a doctors note or positive test result. Once we have either of these, we will offer you either offer a holiday voucher or to move your booking to another retreat of the same cost (and if more you will have to pay the difference). If we don’t see a doctors letter then our usual terms apply (see below our cancellation by customer).
If you cancel for any other reason other than a coronavirus related reason, please notify us as soon as you can so that it gives us enough time to re-sell your place. If we re-sell your place you can have either a full refund or a holiday credit voucher to use at any time in the future.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about our booking conditions or general terms and conditions
If you booked prior to 11th June our archived terms and conditions still apply