Yoga, Bed and Breakfast – Ibiza
May - October 2017 | £60pp per night
|May - October|
Wake up to a morning yoga class and a healthy wholesome brunch in the shade of the morning sun, then the day is yours to explore the islands beaches, towns, sunsets and night life. If you are solo, we can help arrange group car share dependent on who is staying at that time.
If you have never been to Ibiza before you are in for a treat. A stunningly beautiful island, enjoy the white sandy beaches and turquoise waters, all within a stone’s throw from each other, so you can really explore and get to know the Islands treasures.
It’s only a 15 minute drive to the nearest beach and within 25 minutes to the airport. This is an ideal location in order to be able to explore many of the Islands beaches. Surrounded by the Spanish Campo (countryside) with no neighbours and a beautiful outdoor yoga space with shade, we have chosen this yoga retreat in Ibiza because it offers a simple yet affordable way to experience the nature and beauty of the island without an extortionate price tag during the peak season.
- 8am – 9.30am – morning yoga practice
- 9.30am – brunch
- 10.30am onwards – the day is yours to do with as you wish
Yoga, bed and breakfast in Ibiza from April to October: Stay for 4, 7 or 10 night options
£60 per night – min 4 nights/£395 per week in room
£75 per night – min 4 nights/£495 per week in caravan- single rate
£90 per night – min 4 nights/£595 per week in caravan – couple rate
How to get there
Fly from any airport to Ibiza. Flights are either very early or late in the evening from the UK, and there are lots of them, so shop around for the best price or time depending on what is most important to you.
Taxi in Ibiza
You’ll need to take a taxi and, on booking, we will give you the address so that you know where to go. It takes about 25 minutes and is about 40 Euros.
Car hire in Ibiza
We highly recommend that you hire a car for this holiday because the island is small enough to drive around and explore it’s many beautiful beaches during the day. Otherwise taxi costs can add up.
We can then arrange car hire share for both retreats to make it cheaper, obviously car hire will be more in the peak season.
- Spanish Finca accommodation in twin rooms or caravan
- 1 x 1.5 hr Yoga class a day
- Delicious healthy breakfast
- Assistance from your hosts about where to go and how to get around the Island
Price: Not Included
- Flights, transfers, insurance, lunch, evening meal, getting around the Island
As it is bed and breakfast enjoy a delicious and healthy breakfast to set you up for the day; eggs, fruit salad, breads and yoghurts. The day is yours to explore the Islands and sample their many delicious restaurants.
Things to do
- There’s a number of great places to eat which we can recommend, one is within walking distance and some are a drive away
- 52 beaches to explore. There are the more relaxed ones in the North East or the more flamboyant beaches like Las Salinas in the South. There is also a beach you could walk/cycle to but it is 12km away so it’s best to have a car.
- Hippy markets of Es Canar and San Carlos, Ibiza town and the night markets
The beautiful white Island of Ibiza. Rise with the morning sun and meditating to one of its famous sunsets. Everyone has been drawn to this magical Island because of its…More info
The Yoga is with resident owner and teacher Wendy Buttery. She has been teaching yoga for 20 years and is a very authentic teacher, teaching from her years of experience and from her heart. Practice a dynamic class in the morning of ashtanga vinyasa with pranayama and meditation.
Throughout May to October. Please email us for availability.