How do I pay?
Firstly, pay your deposit online on the page of the holiday you would like to book. Then we will send you confirmation and your final invoice to pay by bank transfer. You can also pay online or pay by bank transfer, cheque or Paypal but we add the 3.6% charge incurred by Paypal.
To send a cheque please address it to AdventureYogi Ltd and post it to:
41 – 43 Portland Rd
If you wish to discuss your booking please contact us:
T: 01273 782734
E: [email protected]
The booking process
If you wish to book a yoga retreat or yoga holiday with AdventureYogi, and are booking within the 6 week period prior to the retreat in the UK or 12 weeks for a yoga holiday abroad, we ask for full payment over the phone or online by credit or debit card. Your place will not be reserved for you until we have full payment. We will then issue a confirmation email for the retreat. If you would like to book a retreat before 8 weeks, then we ask for a £150 deposit immediately, taken over the phone by credit or debit card and then pay the full amount 6 or 12 weeks prior to the retreat or holiday. Please call 01273 782734 to pay over the phone by debit or credit card. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
What is the cost of the Retreat or holiday?
Each venue is different so we have prices that are fitting to each venue so go the the retreat of your choice to see the price structure. Prices are on the specific yoga retreat or yoga holiday pages. Single supplements for retreats and holidays are 40% extra.
What is the difference between a Retreat and a Holiday?
The yoga holidays came first, due to our personal love of yoga and adventure. They are fun, high energy, healthy and leave you feeling invigorated in body and spirit. They are in beautiful places and the atmosphere on them is very friendly, laid back and you can get as involved in as much activity as you want, as it is your holiday!
Our yoga retreats & wellbeing weekends are designed to be more relaxing and less adrenalin fuelled. We started these as a way of offering our AdventureYogi guests something to come on closer to home. They are a perfect quick fix and escape from your busy life. Although we do have SurfYogi and ActiveYogi that are action packed like the holidays.
- Our retreats are shorter and in the UK and the holidays are longer and abroad (except Cornwall where we also run weeks)
- We start the day with a silent walk on retreats but not holidays
- Retreats tend to be slower in pace and more relaxing
- Holidays always include adventure and optional action sports
- No alcohol is served on a retreat whereas it is on a holiday if desired
- Guests are encouraged not to drink coffee over the weekend but you can on a holiday
- The food tends to be lighter and more detoxing over a retreat as you are doing less but it is still healthy vegetarian on all
- Whether you decide to come on a shorter retreat or a longer adventure, you will always leave feeling invigorated, relaxed and well looked after.
I haven’t done much yoga before, can I come?
We have designed our weekends and weeks for people who love yoga, whether they are beginners or have been practicing for years. All our teachers are very experienced and are more than capable of adapting the classes to all levels. Our ethos & approach is open & friendly and we set up our business to spread the incredible word of yoga to people who perhaps wouldn’t have gone on a yoga retreat before. So don’t be shy, there is no time like the present to start your journey with yoga.
I am quite an experienced yogi, would I enjoy your retreats?
In a word yes! All our retreats and holidays are suitable for those who have done little or lots of yoga. The teachers are very experienced and ensure that every single person in the group has their needs and expectations met over the time they are with us. We also have our intermediate retreats especially for people who are seasoned yogis or have been practising for a few years and would like to advance their practice.
What is included in the price of a yoga holiday?
Our holidays are more specific with what the cost includes so please go to the specific holiday page of choice and read the individual FAQs that you will find there.
What is included in the price of a yoga retreat?
Once you arrive on our wellbeing yoga weekend retreats the only thing you will ned to spend money on is more relaxing holistic treatments to maximise your chill out time. Here is what is included:
- Brunch, light afternoon snack and 3 course evening meal
- Gorgeous unique accommodation in rural and beautiful places
- 2 x 4 our yoga classes per day
- Silent walk in the morning
- A workshop can sometime be included in the price, or is an optional extra
- Guided afternoon walk
- Teas and snacks to re-fuel throughout the day
- Wonderful AdventureYogi team to look after your every need
All you have to pay for is your travel to and from the venue, which may include a train and taxi fare and any treatments that you would like to have. For Yoga retreats with activities in the daytime instead of the walk, this is extra (surfing, horse riding, canoeing).
What is the schedule on a Retreat/Wellbeing weekend?
- 8:00AM: Silent walk in tranquil surrounding countryside
- 8:30-10:30 AM Morning yoga and meditation class
- 10.30 AM: Brunch of freshly squeezed detox juics, homemade granola and eggs
- 11:30-1:30PM: Massages and free time to read, explore and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- 1:30-2.30 PM Guided countryside walk
- 2:30 PM: Healthy ‘late lunch’ savoury snack
- 3:00-5:00PM: More treatments to pamper yourself or free time
- 5:00 – 7:00PM Evening yoga and meditation class
- 7:15 PM: Delicious vegetarian feast
What is the schedule on a holiday?
The schedule for a yoga holiday allows more free time in the day to explore and do what you would like to do, whether it is going surfing, skiing, hiking or relaxing on the beach. There are 2 daily yoga classes, brunch and 3 course evening meals.
What time do I need to arrive on the wellbeing weekends/retreats?
Our weekends usually start at 4pm on Fridays. This gives you time to settle in to your room and have a stroll around the grounds before your first yoga class at 6pm.
What time does the retreat end?
On our 2 day retreat finishes at 53pm on Sunday after you have had time to digest your lunch! Saturday following the above schedule.
On a 3 day retreat, the finishing time is 12pm on Monday. With Saturday and Sunday following the above Schedule and on Monday people start to gather their belongings and start to leave after brunch, from 11.30am onwards.
How do I get there?
Every retreat/holiday has different travel options and requirements so please got to the relevant yoga retreat or yoga holiday page to find out.
Do I need Insurance?
We have our own public liability insurance and all our yoga teachers are fully covered to teach you. As do all our massage therapists and practitioners. But with regards to our holidays, we require you to take out your own insurance in case you have an accident whilst away with us, whether skiing or surfing, it’s best to be protected. Try Insure and Go with competitive prices. If you are intending on taking part in one of the extreme sports, please make sure your insurance covers this.
Special offers and discounts on AdventureYogi retreats and holidays
Here at AdventureYogi we always want to thank you for choosing our trips and for returning! So we decided to thank you by offering special offers and discounts to you our most valuable customers! Unfortunately there are a few ground rules that apply on these wonderful deals. Read below for clarification
- Early bird discounts: Receive 5% off your booking if you book 12 weeks in advance so make the most of it! (On selected holidays and retreats)
- Book 2 retreats or holidays and get £100 off: Does what it says on the tin!
- Share a double bed with a friend or loved one and get £50 off: Some of our venues have double beds and as we have mostly single girls we offer a discount if you are happy to share together!
At any one time only one of these discounts is valid, so even if you book before 12 weeks and are a return yogi, you only get one of the discounts.
If you would like more information then please get in touch we are happy to help