Working as part of the AdventureYogi team
Amazing Career Opportunity!
Digital Marketing Manager
AdventureYogi has been running UK yoga weekend retreats and yoga holidays abroad for 10 years. We began life as trail blazers in the yoga industry, noticing a gap in the market for UK yoga retreats; in the last 2 years the yoga world has followed and now UK retreats and retreats generally are a booming slice of the yoga industry pie. We differentiated by focusing on adventure travel and yoga, particularly extreme sports such as skiing and surfing and summer mountain activities, and we are now looking for someone to help take the business to the next level.
- Digital strategy creation working with MD.
- Digital strategy implementation working with marketing assistant and MD.
- All things digital – a knowledge of SEO, FB ads, Adwords, email marketing.
- Ability to analyse metrics and conversion data in analytics for FB and Google.
- Email marketing software especially Infusionsoft – if not then a working knowledge of another system and a quick learner.
- Understands segmentation and has experience of developing relevant messaging/value propositions for target audiences.
- Excellence in marketing automation, re-marketing, conversion optimisation and analytics tools.
- Ability to use social media channels, especially Instagram, FB, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Photography, filming and editing.
- Brand collaboration and PR.
- Influencer PR.
- Design work for social media and promotional material.
- Attending retreats and doing the digital marketing on location.
- Building relationships with influencers.
Attitude and Ability:
- Bubbly, enthusiastic, great positive energy.
- Really creative, can come up with great marketing ideas, not afraid to think outside the box.
- Confident and assertive – take own initiative.
- Great with people, interested in them and great at forming working relationships.
- Flexible and adaptable as the role grows and changes.
- Looking at the role long term – can see the opportunity from the vision of the company.
- Can take ownership of the ups and downs that may come with the role.
- Work with a small team and be willing to do anything in the marketing department for the better of the company.
- Great at communication within the small team.
- A good listener and team player.
- Also able to work alone and stay motivated.
- Good at delegating in the small team to maximise efficiency and productivity.
- A fast learner and a natural on digital and technical software.
- Strong project management skills with attention to dates, deliverables and budgets.
- Has to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Able to generate creative ideas and convert these to practical strategies.
Please share your salary expectations which will be negotiable.
Please send your CV and cover letter of 500 words to describe why you would be the perfect fit for this dynamic and exciting role to: [email protected]*
Closing date: Tuesday 1st August 2017
Interviews from: 2nd August 2017
*We are based in Hove, East Sussex. We prefer for locally based people only to apply for our office roles.
Yoga Teachers, Chefs & Therapists
We are always looking for new Yoga teachers and Chefs for our retreats so if you are interested please email us on [email protected].
If you live in the South East, Norfolk or Suffolk, The South West, Wales, Oxford or Midlands and London we would love to hear from you.
Please send an email to us entitled: ‘Working with AdventureYogi’ (include the town/city you live in the title) and send it along with your CV and a covering letter describing your yoga/chef/massage & therapy training plus your experience to date. We would love to hear about your journey with yoga, cooking or your therapy and if you have worked on retreats or holidays before.
Interviews and training
We look for yoga teachers who have been teaching for longer than 2 years, who teach regular classes of at least 5 per week and have been running workshops for a while and studied CPD.
Chefs we look for creative, assertive and professional individuals who have a natural flair for healthy clean living cuisine and a knowledge of nutrition.
Please email to this address: [email protected]
We will hold your details on our files. If we don’t respond straight away it is because we are considering new retreats and ideas and we will be in touch when we feel we have the perfect match and location for your skills and experience.
If you would like to join the yoga retreat or yoga holiday as a guest but are finding it hard to find the money, then we have what is called a KarmaYogi role. Here you pay a percentage towards your stay but are willing to help out in the capacity that we need.
If you are interested in taking on this role then please get in touch with Emma on [email protected] to find out more. Please entitle your email, ‘KarmaYogi Interest’ and please include in the title, the town/city you live or the retreat/venue/date you are interested in attending.