3 Day Detox Yoga – East Sussex
July / September / November 2017 | Early Bird From £449pp
If you are feeling the need to take some time out from your daily busy life, relax body and mind and cleanse inside and out in a gentle and nurturing way this detox yoga retreat is the one for you. Whether you are getting fit for summer, needing a detox after a summer of fun or before a festive season of Christmas parties…come and join us for some R&R.
Our 3-day yoga detox retreats are Friday to Monday and we follow the same schedule as all our other well-being yoga retreats, however, the food programme is an introduction to detoxing with raw and warming foods depending on the season. Our chefs are experts in detoxing and with this knowledge they bring to you an introduction to food types that you would incorporate into a detox programme that is more intensive. The yoga helps to cleanse the body and mind also and we have treatments to help support this process. This retreat introduces you to what to expect for the 5-day detox retreat in a relaxed and friendly way, so if you wish to go further you already feel supported.
7.30am: Hot lemon and ginger, protein snack.
8am: Silent walk.
8:30am – 10:30am: Morning yoga and meditation class.
10.30am: Brunch of nut milk, muesli and a super green smoothie.
11am – 1pm: Massages, free time to read, explore and relax.
1pm – 2pm: Lunch, the main meal of the day, delicious detoxing vegetarian clean foods.
2pm – 4pm: Workshop Saturday, guided walk Sunday.
4pm – 5.30pm: More treatments, relax.
5.30pm – 7.30pm: Evening yoga, meditation and yoga Nidra class.
7.30pm: Light evening soups and grains.
8.30pm: Film on detoxing/relaxation time.
Start and finish times of retreats
The retreat starts from 5pm onwards with the first yoga class at 6pm. The retreat finishes at 12pm on Monday. The Saturday and Sunday schedule follows the above routine.
Crow cottage has 1 twin room with own separate bathroom and 1 double en-suite. Ewe cottage has 2 twin rooms, one with an ensuite shower and the other with it’s own separate bathroom.
The calf shed cottage has beautiful en-suite bathrooms, one with a shower and the other with a shower and bath. Both rooms can be a twin or a double.
How to get there
From London get onto the M25 and then exit onto the A21. It is then about 30 minutes drive from the M25. Once you have booked your place with us we will give you the exact address and postcode.
There are trains that run every hour from London Charing Cross, Cannon Street & Waterloo East and they take 1 hr and 10 minutes.
Please catch the recommended train times below and we will organise a taxi share for you.
Recommended train times:
Depart London Charing Cross 15.45.
Arrive Stonegate: 16.55
Depart Stonegate: 15.23.
Arrive Charing Cross: 16.53
Depart Stonegate: 12.23.
Arrive London Charing Cross 13.33
Recommended train times for New Year:
Friday 30th December:
Depart London Charing Cross: 15.15.
Arrive Stonegate: 16.26
Monday 2nd January:
Depart Stonegate 12.28.
Arrive London Bridge: 13.53
- 3 nights cosy cottage accommodation in the rural tranquillity surrounded by beautiful East Sussex countryside with views of the Wealden valley.
- Private use of the outdoor heated pool with stunning views of the Wealdon Valley.
- Early morning hot water, lemon and ginger or herbal teas with nut snacks to boost energy levels pre yoga.
- 3 x daily guided silent morning walk to the sunrise to wake up peacefully and slowly.
- 3 x 2 hour morning yoga practices which will energise and awaken and help release toxins from the body during the detox process.
- 3 x inspiring detox breakfast of delicious and filling Green Smoothie, homemade nut milks, a variety of organic nuts, seeds, flakes and coconut to create your own muesli created by our in house detox chef.
- A cooking workshop that teaches you practical tools on how to make quick, easy and delicious healthy and detoxing foods, green smoothies, energy balls and more!
- A guided walk on Sunday afternoon around Bewl Lake for fresh air and activity.
- 3 x fresh, warming and healthy vegan/detox style lunches with a selection of raw salads and dressing. This is the biggest meal of the day on our detox retreats.
- 3 x 2 hour evening yoga to unwind and calm with restorative practices, meditation and yoga nidra to help cleanse body and mind.
- 3 x light evening meals of soup and grains to help give digestion a break.
- All Yoga equipment.
- Complimentary shared taxi transfers arranged to and and from the venue to save on cost.
- Helpful, friendly, experienced and knowledgable AY staff to look after your every need to help you feel pampered and looked after on your journey to health on this retreat.
Price: Not Included
- Travel to and from the venue.
- Treatments are extra £38 for 30 minutes and £65 for 1 hour.
We bring our own talented chefs to our retreats who specialise in creating tasty nutritious dishes to energise you and make you happy. On the detox yoga retreat, the food is free from wheat, dairy, sugar and other toxic foods and these are replaced with alkaline foods such as pulses, grains, raw foods, nut milk, green smoothies. You can learn how to make nut milk, raw juices and other yummy raw recipes on the Saturday afternoon workshop. You will learn that eating a cleaner diet is tasty, healthy, easy, creative and inspiring. We will give you a handout of the basics to get you started on your return home. The menu is creative, imaginative and delicious. Our food is an important part of the weekend and we want you to enjoy it and to inspire you for when you get home. There will be a combination of raw and cooked grains and pulses to get the balance right.
Things to do
On these detox retreats, we offer workshops on certain topics, so that the food you eat and the things you learn can be taken home and potentially integrated more easily into your daily routine. Workshops such as how to make raw juices, nut milk, healthy and delicious breakfasts, raw chocolate workshops, how to make healthy soups, creating a daily cleansing routine and so on.
*One workshop is included in the price and the other one is £20pp.
Some of our venues have swimming pools. * At certain times of the year, some of these facilities are not available.
Organised walks are included in the schedule and depending on the venue other sports and activities available. We are always located in beautiful surroundings with interesting places to visit if you want to get out and explore, or if you just want to rest then the retreat is the perfect place to do this.
Our own highly experienced therapists are on hand to soothe away your aches and pains. Choose from an array of wonderful different massages, facials, reiki, reflexology and more depending on your retreat and therapists available. It is £38 for 30 minutes and £65 for an hour.
Come and join us at the home of AdventureYogi for one of our many yoga retreats in East Sussex. Only 1 hour from London and Brighton set in the stunning…More info
We have long awaited our very own retreat centre and now we have one! Our gorgeous venue in East Sussex. Escape to the beautiful Sussex countryside for a yoga weekend retreat in inspiring surroundings. We are there for the whole of March and November, half of July and weekends scattered throughout the year.More info
The yoga is as important as the detoxing on our 3-day detox retreats. Energise, tone and strengthen with a more dynamic practice in the morning. Two x 2-hour yoga classes, the morning invigorating to help with the circulation and shifting stagnation and early evening to support the cleanse, boost your mood and nourish the soul. Each class will focus on different aspects of the detox retreat and the yoga will follow the journey of your detox, ebbing and flowing with your energy levels and moods.
We advise that you start to cut down on food like caffeine, wheat, dairy and sugar about 5 days to a week before you come, especially caffeine so that you don’t suffer from the initial withdrawal pains. With beautiful countryside all around and relaxing walks enjoy the space and relaxation this detox retreat brings.
"Excellent location, superb food and wonderful yoga. Such a friendly, helpful group of organisers. Felt 100% better, re energised and healed – body, mind and spirit."
Early Bird: £449pp – 3 nights
Standard: £497pp – 3 nights
Early Bird: £425pp – 3 nights
Standard: £473pp – 3 nights
A £150 deposit is required for this event, please select from the available dates above to secure your space.
After receiving deposit payment we will email for further information.