Sunshine and yoga – Santorini
1st – 8th July / 8th – 15th July 2017 | From £799pp - £1262pp
For a breathtaking and unforgettable sunshine and yoga holiday in Greece, come and join us on this magical island of Santorini. Feel totally rejuvenated and energised in the Greek sunshine. The wonderful heart warming people of Greece, the food and stunning scenery make it a very special location to retreat to. We invite you to indulge in first class yoga, sun, sea, the most awe-inspiring views across the caldera and stunning sunsets. Wake up to morning yoga looking out to the Aegean sea and then while away the days by the pool, wander around the cobbled streets of Oia, sip a mint tea and admire the views of the caldera.
Santorini is one of the most dramatic Greek islands for scenery with it’s little white washed towns perched on the sides of steep cliffs overlooking the great volcanic crater and deep blue sea known as the caldera. There is so much to do here, including time to relax and switch off!
8am – 9.30am: Morning yoga
9.30am: Brunch served
10.30am – 5.30pm: Time to explore Oia or other local towns, go to the beach, relax by the pool, have a treatment or enjoy one of our excursions
6pm – 7.30pm: Evening yoga
8.00pm: Time to Dine
The retreat is held at our stunning yoga hotel, set at the bottom of the hillside in this magical volcanic island, just outside the very beautiful village of Oia. The hotel is set amongst vineyards and gardens, providing a beautiful, relaxing setting in which to fully unwind. It has Greek style white washed little houses with domed roofs and a roof terrace for 1 – 3 people. All have a small kitchen area, a bathroom, sleeping area and outside area. There is a large pool area with a friendly bar and restaurant for lunches, dinners or snacks throughout the day.
How to get there
You fly to Santorini (Thira) National Airport – Transfers will be arranged for you to the hotel when you inform us of your travel arrangements.
- 7 night’s beautiful Santorini style accommodation.
- 2 x 1.5 hr yoga classes a day (with 1 day off) with Senior and much loved yogini Wenche (Venka) Beard.
- 7 mornings Greek style breakfast by the pool.
- 1 evening meal at the hotel on the first night.
- 20 metre private swimming pool and bar/restaurant area.
- Spacious and shaded yoga space.
- All yoga equipment provided.
- 16 km hike/pilgrimmage from Oia to Fira along the coast line to a sunset meditation over the caldera.
- Helpful hotel staff to assist in booking taxis and arranging anything you desire.
- Stunning settings.
- Unforgettable experiences and new friendships!
Price: Not Included
- 6 evening meals
On this yoga holiday 1 evening meal is included in the price at our boutique hotel. The other evenings you can choose to either stay at the hotel where you can enjoy fresh home grown fruit and vegetables of an amazing quality and taste, or explore Oia and find a local restaurant. You can enjoy a meal for as little as €15 in Oia and at the hotel.
The local produce is organic and seasonal, ripened by the beautiful warm Aegean sunshine which makes the cuisine fantastic. We know the local area and the locals well so we know the best places to eat and the price ranges available.
Things to do
The hotel has a beautiful pool you can relax by and enjoy the views, or we offer lots of exciting and relaxing excursions to make your holiday even more memorable – without breaking the bank! Have a look below:
- A breathtaking and beautiful 2 hour walk from Oia to Fira (the capital) which is stunning and takes you around the edge of Santorini with stunning views (included in the price).
- Sea kayaking.
- Visit the volcanic hot springs.
- Visit Oia, an absolute highlight! A stunning town located on the volcanic hillside of Santorini, perfect for those who want to explore the Greek life further. In Oia you will find the unique, magical and renowned blue and white church tops mixed in with the white washed tavernas and luxury hotels that line the cliff side. There are stunning shops and unique restaurants with delicious Greek cuisine as well as quaint coffee houses where you can enjoy Greek yogurt dripping with honey whilst watching the stunning view of the caldera; something not to be missed.
- A day trip sailing is not to be missed in this Aegean sea paradise.
- One to One Yoga with Wenche
- Wine tasting evening at sunset at family run vineyard and experience their local Greek cuisine.
- Massage from one of our Greek Gods
Try a wine tasting evening amongst the vines to enjoy the local Santorini wines and a perfect sunset amongst new friends. Price: €20
Yacht cruise around the caldera – A must!
Relax on a large luxury catamaran and be wined and dined whilst sailing around the bay of the caldera. Take a dip in the natural hot springs from the live volcano! Swim in stunning turquoise waters. Price includes travel to the port, lunch, free drinks and a day on the yacht. Price: €100
For a breathtaking and unforgettable yoga holiday in Greece, come and join us on this magical island of Santorini. Feel totally rejuvenated and energised in the Greek sunshine. We invite…More info
We will be waking up with the Greek sun for morning practice in the gentle shade of the yoga space, or we make a silent walk to the church for morning yoga with views out to the sea and to the other islands. We seal our day with yoga and meditation under the cooler Greek sun; digesting the day and your practice.
Wenche who is our Senior yoga teacher and very much loved with AdventureYogi guests is your teacher on our Santorini holidays. She takes you on a journey that will release, soften and inspire. Each day is varied to ensure you have a truly relaxing experience, following an easy yogic flow.
If you would like to join us we highly recommend booking your flights as early as possible as flight prices rise closer to the holiday due to it being such a popular destination.
£799pp (early bird)
A £250 deposit is required for this event, please select from the available dates below to secure your space. After receiving deposit payment we will email for further information.